Connect with me


Welcome!


I'm Jill, a 20 year old film and media student from Belfast, NI.

This is my corner of the internet to share my writing, creativity, designs and bits and bobs about my life that I hope will interest you.


Find Out More >>>>

Categories






Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Monday 2 December 2013

Don't worry, I'm still here...


Ok, so I've been gone for a long time; that's because I've been super busy and on holiday! Here's what I got up to while I've been gone. A separate post on my holiday will be up soon.

Saturday 16th November saw the opening of the Continental Christmas Market here at Belfast and so of course I had to get a snoop round - I love it so much, all the scents, colours, lights - it really is a big reminder that Christmas is on it's way.

Next up on my Saturday agenda, The Ladyboys of Bangkok! Not usually my cup of tea, but I really enjoyed this show! I didn't really know what to expect if I'm honest, and I had never really bothered to do any research on what they did or anything, however with some free tickets I headed to the show with my mum and sister.

Basically the show is some-what cabaret style, with lots of dancing and singing, well, miming - however if you look past that you can sit back and simply enjoy it. There is also a lot of humour in it, mostly a little bit raunchy, but that makes it even funnier!

If you don't know anything about the Ladyboys, the clue is in the name! They're men.. or at least, they were. But they are oh so stunning as women!

Only one question remains... where do they put it?????  If you know what I mean!



Moving on to Sunday, it was time for Disney on Ice! Now, I love Disney, but I have never been overly keen on fancy shows or anything, however this definitely changed my mind. 

The skating was phenomenal, and because it was all about Rapunzel, Snow White and Cinderella - I got to pretend to be a pretty princess for a night! Well, not really, but my inner child did have a ball.


Needless to say I had a fabulous weekend, but it was short lived as I had to dive into lots of coursework so that I had nothing to worry about over my holiday.

Keep and eye out for my post about America - Washington, New York and Boston. I wish I was back already!

Much love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...