Connect with me


Welcome!


I'm Jill, a 20 year old film and media student from Belfast, NI.

This is my corner of the internet to share my writing, creativity, designs and bits and bobs about my life that I hope will interest you.


Find Out More >>>>

Categories






Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Thursday 26 December 2013

Happy Holidays!


Well my lovelies, the season is passing quickly and the end of the year is fast approaching - can you believe it?

I spent Christmas with my Mum, Dad, Grandad and Glenn; the usual clan. It was fab! I love the festive period for spending it with friends and family, even though I haven't felt overly festive this past while I still managed to have a ball.

Plus, Soap and Glory - yum! Talk about fab pressies!


Among a million other things, I also got a smoothie maker to get myself on the healthy bandwagon for next year - it's not a New Year's resolution, I have simply put it off to January as I knew I would pig out over Christmas, and believe me, I have!


I hope all of you have had a fab festive season and I continue to hope that you have an even greater new year and welcome 2014 with open arms.

Here's some snaps from my house this year - enjoy, and I shall be posting again soon.





Much love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...