Connect with me


Welcome!


I'm Jill, a 20 year old film and media student from Belfast, NI.

This is my corner of the internet to share my writing, creativity, designs and bits and bobs about my life that I hope will interest you.


Find Out More >>>>

Categories






Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Tuesday 15 October 2013

Long time, no speak.


Today I am extremely happy as my eyeshadow pallete arrived this morning. 88 colours for less than £5! Yes, I couldn't believe it either!


I ordered it online on Sunday night, pretty late on and it got here before 1pm today so I think that's amazing on it's own - but it also got here in one piece as they had packaged it extremely well. Outer bubble wrap, a sturdy cardboard box, another bubble wrap sleeve and then protective covering over the actual case. For less than £5 I think I got an insane bargain!

The colours are incredible too, I so can't wait to get using them. I think this will be one of my favourite purchases this year.


Tonight I'm heading out for Dinner and then to see the Metallica movie with Glenn. I'm so excited, one of my favourite bands on the big screen, extra loud and extra awesome.


I think I shall try out my new eyeshadow.. if only I knew what to wear!

So, have you bought anything similar online? What about the Metallica movie, did you see it and enjoy it? Leave a comment below!

Much love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...