Connect with me


Welcome!


I'm Jill, a 20 year old film and media student from Belfast, NI.

This is my corner of the internet to share my writing, creativity, designs and bits and bobs about my life that I hope will interest you.


Find Out More >>>>

Categories






Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Tuesday 8 October 2013

Adventures with Dante


Today my stop motion class was cancelled due to my tutor being absent and so I decided to take my camera for a few snaps - I couldn't venture far thanks to my foot, but I managed to get a good couple of images of Dante, the cat.



 And for pure comical purposes... drum roll please....





Despite only having two objectives today; updated blog template, and taking pictures, I am feeling rather exhausted. Tomorrow I have my Factual Television class which I missed last week, so I'm hoping that I can catch up quite quickly.

Hope your week has treated you all well so far.

Much love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...