Connect with me


Welcome!


I'm Jill, a 20 year old film and media student from Belfast, NI.

This is my corner of the internet to share my writing, creativity, designs and bits and bobs about my life that I hope will interest you.


Find Out More >>>>

Categories






Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Sunday 22 September 2013

Polyvore - Inspiration Heaven



For me, Polyvore is a reasonably new discovery but I can't deny the fact that it is amazing for inspiration purposes.
It's basically a site (and app) that allows you to create 'sets' and 'collections' of items, images and articles to create an explosion of inspiration.

Have a look at some of my examples:



I mainly use my Polyvore account for outfit inspiration and for showing collections of my favourite items or products.

Have a look at my beauty review on the Estee Lauder foundation that is shown on my 'What's in my make up bag?' piece.


Join Polyvore today and get creating and inspired! Don't forget to follow me. 


Have you used Polyvore before? Leave a comment below and let me know what you have created!

Much love,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...