Connect with me


Welcome!


I'm Jill, a 20 year old film and media student from Belfast, NI.

This is my corner of the internet to share my writing, creativity, designs and bits and bobs about my life that I hope will interest you.


Find Out More >>>>

Categories






Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Sunday 15 September 2013

The week ahead at a glance.




Wow what a busy day I have had!


I began my day with the Quirky Wedding fair held at the Waterfront Hall in Belfast and I must say it was pretty impressive.
Jam packed with excited 'soon to be' brides, the sweetest of cakes, the cutest stationery.. oh it was amazing. Look out for Tuesday's feature on the day!

After gallivanting round several floors of exhibitors, I needed a cuppa to recover so I headed across the way to Victoria Square to grab a Starbucks signature hot chocolate with my mum and sis.

Doesn't this look gorge? *Top tip, add the cinnamon, chocolate and vanilla toppings to the cream!


Anywho - the week ahead! Although I started the second year of my course last week, I officially begin my full classes as of tomorrow. First up, Presentation Techniques with my tutor Lynda Bryans - if you're familiar with UTV (Northern Ireland) you may know her from her time there - don't we look fabulous?!


Alright, maybe I don't look so fabulous, but let me pretend, k?

The rest of the week sees me through my classes such as stop motion animation, factual television and more theory aspects. I'm really pumped for my first semester and I love all of my classes that I will be undertaking. Plus - super cute stationery, ahhh! Look out for future posts on student organisation (trust me, it has to be done!)

Much love,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...